time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2007年10月20日土曜日

Most heavy, creamy form FOR latte






i went to cafe in kijchijyoji couple days ago, and ordered walnuts banana chocolate cake with Latte. It was good, but form was almost too thick to drink as liquid, it was almost another desert.... Anyway, i love this place, time goes really really slow, peaceful music, easy going people are working, food is also good, not tooooo expansive, and it's located in out of shopping area. I should check out the theatre in front of the cafe! here are some photos at cafe!


naoko

1 件のコメント:

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

I want that Latte! It looks delicious! I have a bistro stand where I buy excellent latte right in my new workplace! The lattes are as good as Tyler makes!
Thanks for your posts!
Doug

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING