time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2008年1月25日金曜日

White bottons







i love white bottons, i got used gray coart when i was in seattle and took off all old gray bottons and changed to white ones. And this year, i got black jacket with white bottons for sale. those white tiny round shapes catch my eyes and never let it goes another items... well, i just love them. I also got new shoes!!!! it's warm and comfartable!




oh, it was snowing a couple days ago. it kept snowing 4-5 hours, and then it stopped. It was so fun to feel chilly air and get white mark on my jacket. here are some photos---, i'm ganna get hair cut today!


wowowow.




oops!


congratualtion for Penelole May Lewis! and Sarah, Andy, Theo, and and all Lewis family!




naoko

2 件のコメント:

kidsonbikes さんのコメント...

naoko! I got a jacket recently with big white buttons on it too! I love 'em just like you do!!! little kids!!!! playtime!!! -tyler

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

I don't have white buttons but I could get some and join the club. I do need a haircut but it's fun when it gets out of control. People look at me funny and sometimes I get compliments on my long crazy hair. I like your new PUMA shoes. I recently picked up some 'used shoes' at Goodwill, they were brandnew, store stickers and Nike Air brand, $69.99 dollars and I paid $7.00 dollars!!! I love 2nd hand stores. I need white buttons for something.

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING