time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2007年5月1日火曜日

LONG TIME NO POSTINGGGGGG

hi all, many of you must have been forgot about this blog is still exist! I need to send parsonal email to tyler, then evreybody can see. I am in my sister's place for tonight for taking care of her cats. I finally mved out her place last week, to new place called Kouenji. for starting new life of myself. It's been so nice, i can decolate everything my color, my feeling. And many of you know taylor, right? She is in Japan now, and she is my roommate!!! that is best thing!!

After I applied for my place to real eatate company, I got know she was looking for place to live, and asked her whether if she wants to live with me!!! her answer was YES wowowowowwo! Now, as i have 2 rooms, we are using one room for floor for living room, and another room for tatami mats*japanese style one is for bed room!! Mino{ goof frined of ours} already came over our place last night, even i was not there! And he said he really likes our place!

I am so excited to put more things we need day by day. we still need rice cooker, kettle, pan, trash can, etc.... maybe lights as well.

I already bought coffee maker for $38 at used shop! this is the picture of it!
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kenkocom/x139480h/
sorry only for Jpanese, but it looks really nice, i haven't get chance to have coffee with this machime, but i'll have good coffee with taylor tomorrow for sure.

I got soar today to cut top of chelf to put coffee machine smothly, I hope it is strong enough because i got it from $1 shop, I was so amazed they sell a soar for only 1 dollar though! it is good for me anyway. Well, this is what i have been thinking about tonight.

I hope all of you are excited for somethig new as well! Oh, actually everybody is going to get new place to live! Almost all of us! Good thing! we can get intertnet connection middle of May, so it may takes longer to get back to you again, but I always hole you are well, and talk to you soon;)

Naoko

2 件のコメント:

sandylew さんのコメント...

I never forgot your blog existed - I checked all the time for updates! So nice to hear all about your new place. I was happy to hear from Tyler that Taylor would be your roommate. How great for both of you. I hope you can put up a picture with the 2 of you some time soon. Our house has will have to start being emptied out SOON! We are almost ready to sign papers and start scheduling the work.

705 さんのコメント...

dear Sandy,
thank you very much for your comment everytime, I always excited to check comment from you!

We have internet connection and i'm using Taylor's laptop all the time because i haven't get my PC yet!!! which also means picture of us, like cooking dinner, shopping toghether, etc will be uploaded soooon!

Love,
Naoko

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING