time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2007年11月6日火曜日

new one, red color, and color






i got hair cut, it seems everytime i go to salon, no matter where, they give me same style, really normal, nothing creative. I have some patterns for my hair since i was high school. And when i got boared soem certain style, i cut my bang very short that also one of the hair style i do since i was freshman. so i did it this time too. I'm sure people who i work with are not like this hair, that is also one of the point i like this hair. Objection to this world!


Anyway, this is some new naoko----;


ooops, i went to kichijyoji another day, and gound cool garage, i should have like this in future!


naoko

2 件のコメント:

kidsonbikes さんのコメント...

500 yen lunch!! sounds nice...

naoko! your hair looks too nice. nice cut! I miss kouenji -tyler

705 さんのコメント...

yap! I had patthai, it was soooo tasty, taste like home made lunch, not fancy plate, it's just pile of noodle on the plate! It's also in JR kouenji area yo. you should come overrrrrrrr:)

i am having good time around this town. Good thrft stores!

i miss you,

naoko

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING