time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2008年11月21日金曜日

Kamakura & Enoshima, Windy trippu!










My sister, mother and myself went to Enoshima where located south of Kamakura another day.

I worked before meeting up with them, and called my sister to pick me up at Ofuna station. BUBBBBUUUT, she was sleeping when i got Yokohama, she picked me up on time, so it was perfect. but i knew she will be late if i didn't call her..... oh well..... she is my sister.
Anyway, i slept only one hour after night shift, but i wasn't so tired some how. wonderful thing to feel. we planned to go some temples, like big butta etc.. but realized all the leaves has not turn the color this year yet. sooooo, can you guess what we did????

we cleaned her apartment!!!!!! as tyler knows, my sister cannot finish cleaning, same with me, but she has two cats, and it's always mess everywhere, covered with clothes, stuff, everywhere, i mean, everywhere....
we spend all most all day to clean up her living room, kitchen, storage??? bed room, bath room, closet, entrance! i didn't take any photo to compare, but we felt soo goood after cleaning up her room. hope she can keep it up!!!!

Next day, we stayed her apt., we went to Bakerly around 9:00 AM in Hayama, i forgot the name of restaurant but they serve just baked pastry only for 1200 for all you can eat for 90 mins! we had so many pastries, uhhhhhhmmmm. if you have any chance to come this area, I will take you over there! it's really really good, people always wait for having break fast, this time, we were secound group, but after we had seat, 5-6 group was waiting at outside!!!

After out stomache was filled with great food, we decided to go to Enoshima! I think i have been there when i was junior high school. but i don't remenber..... I'm sure Taylor went there when she was here, it's a tiny irand. we walked up and down about one hour, it was very nice. It 's kinda top of hill, so we saw mount fuji with beautiful sunshine above sky!

Check out the beautiful day in Enoshimsaaaaa,
oh, i got hair cut toooo! very short now!
Naoko

0 件のコメント:

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING