time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2007年7月26日木曜日

New round shape with banch of lines around my face



I hope pictures are clear enough to see. Those were taken by my phone, so not good quality. Well, i wanted to get hair cut, not this much shorter, but it is too late to say something. I need to wait one month and it will be totally fine. I really don't like short style, people says it look good on you, but i just don't like it. well, well, well.....
Today was so hot in here, 28 degree!!! so i washed my laundry 3 times, sheets, clothes, towels etc etc... but right after i finished my hair cut, it just started to rain...... all of my laundry were wet now. I actually run from salon, and it took about 15 mins, of course i took rest many times! Can't keep running!!! And when i go home, i took all of them inside, but my blankets were.....
it is still 4 PM, need to do something... maybe cooking, maybe reading, reading sounds good. I have been reading about phylosophy lately, quite thick book and i am almost ending. i should make hot tea and read it!
oh, thank you for reading☆
naoko

1 件のコメント:

kidsonbikes さんのコメント...

oh yesh. i can picture you running and resting and running and resting. sounds funny. naoko, your haircut looks nice!! even though it's hard to see, it looks good on you, ha. -TTTTT

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING