time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2007年7月2日月曜日

PC??? Laotop??? Which company??? Madein where?

Oh yeah!!! i got this this this this this lovely Laptop!! last week, is this made in Japan? Maybe made in china. but it is Fujitsu, and called FMV-BIBLO!

I am so happy that i can use laptop for my own, i was using Taylor's laptop since i moved in here, it was fine because i do not need that much for internet or something. but it is always fun to do not have limit or rush for using something.

Well, It have been rainy those days in Japan, called Tsuyu(rainy season). Sometimes i feel good, i like rainy smell, but i hate my landry is not ganna dry for ling time....(we don't use dryer in Japan, we dry them at outside under sunshine!) and it is happening right now. sad sad sad sad saddddddddd.

Other things, I have been working of course, it is really hard to be nice to my supervisor... but you know, that is what i have to do, I just realise i should stop get angry at her, just think about how can I make everything easier thru my supervisor. I shold do something different for her, to make us fun for working... if i could. i should try with my coworker. At the same time, i also realise working at flont desk is much easier than sales..... much much easier...... sales .... always.

Any way, i should be more easy going for working, working is working, just for living my life. I should focus on my private time more, ne??? hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehhehehe.

i hope i can update my blog with some picture someday sooooon!!!!!

naoko kokokokokokokokokokokokcocococokokokococcococococococococcoococococcococococococ

4 件のコメント:

sandylew さんのコメント...

I'm glad you're happy with your new laptop. We are getting much closer to having to get everything out of the house so the work can start on replacing it. Our family is facing a lot of change these days. We are working on facing the future with hope! It sounds like your job is sometimes great and sometimes not so great, much like all of life, no? We all miss you! Love, Sandy

705 さんのコメント...

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your comment! I am so glad and became happy when i saw your blog, pictures for new house, and your mother's peaceful party! How long it will take to built for your house? I hard from Tyler about all of you are hoping for wonderful future! Me and my sister were talking exactly same thing yesterday, and we uesed care about tooo much for future, but now, we keep telling each other "just let it be, everything will be all right". I think sometime it is not true, especially when i upset at my work, but mostly, thinking soemthing thru LIFE, i believe it is true. Summer is coming, it is happy and beautiful season! Everybody will get special power from Sunshine!
I really miss all of you-----, say hello everybody!

love,

Naoko

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

Hi Naoko,]
I really like reading your blog. You show your inner peace clearly. I hope you and your supervisor can be happy together or at least have a positive experience. I look at pictures of when you visited and they are good memories. You really experienced our tough times when the tree fell! But we all smiled anyway! Life has adventures like that. We are not moving everything out of our house and into storage down in our shed and we hope the old house can say good-bye and soon we can have a new house! Come help us warm it up !!

Doug

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

I said that wrong, WE ARE MOVING everything out of our house!! Boxes everywhere! It's fun in a stange way.
Doug

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING