time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2009年2月4日水曜日

2 days later. wow

sad thing was happened, i bought beautiful, big orange candle in thai. i loved it very much, but it had veryvery strong aroma, i left infront of door at outside, waited until it calm down a bit.

yesterday, when i came back my room after night shift, she was there. around 10:00 am, but she was gone at 8:00 pm when i tried to take out garbage. destroied it. i saw pieces of it around road.... who did it???????


i am not at angry she is gone, i hate to feel somebody did it and not even tell me. no appology. made me feel sooooo bad.


but today, nice. i think i like people. i got hair cut near my apartment, got cool skirts, $7 each, chatting with brad on face book. what elese? no rain, no work, nostalgic music, planty of candies.i feel adult when i pay bill, $10, to buy candies. not coins. makes me happy.

makes me soo happy to think of being Olalla again, in 2 days. one thing i worry about is can i pack everyghing in my bagpack???? i got planty of things to pack........... and i haven't even pick up any clothes... i 'll figure out.

i better try new skirts now! see you very very soon.
naoko

1 件のコメント:

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

You will be here soooooon! We are anxious to see you again. Happy travels! Let's see, Vietnam, Thailand, and now Olalla!!! I hope we don't disappoint you!

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING