time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2008年7月5日土曜日

32C , summer time!





hot hot hot, swet swet swet....... i hate to help party thing, too much husle, noise, seeing annoying people, words, mess. i hate iiiittttttttt, especially it was caused by my boss. but today is the day for reflesh. no work, got hair cut!


well, i got bored to living alone in this area and trying to find something new and fun.

Apple pie was so tasty, i had it in a morning before work with seattle coffee, i believe that beans were from Origin 23. great starting the day!!!!


And another photo is taken at Aya's place when i visit her and cats. you know cats hair is changing right now from winter to summer, i grabed Shu's hair around neck and put it back on the head, just for new fashion for cats' world hehehe.


and and and i finally got hair cut! died hair too, but you probably can't see the difference, anyway, i paid a lot of money for it, but could not choose another way.


hot hot hot day, summwe is comming soon, but we still have to wait some rain, oh well.....


2 件のコメント:

kidsonbikes さんのコメント...

shu looks silly sillylslsl

nice haircut naoko, but you're right, I can't tell what color you have in there. I'm going to my parents' for dinner tonight, and I can wash some laundry!! wooooooohhhhhh =-t

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

Tyler came to my house and did laundry. He and I do bike rides nearby and he is very good. He needs to ride to Tokyo by bicycle. Where is the trail? I first thought you had a cat but I see it belongs to Aya. Our cat is doing fine and is small but a giant against other nighttime animals. It capures mice, squirrels, birds, and moles. Quite a hunter. Woody is safe, they like each other. Thanks for photos, I love it!
Doug

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING