time is not only for spending, it is for USEING

2008年7月16日水曜日

Exotic tea makes me soooo relax





i love spicy food, especially in this season, summer, i order extra spicy food and put more spice for everything, for example, pizza, vietnamise food, thai food, Japanese food, everything. put tabasco, looks almost cover everything in a plate. but it's just taste so goood, some times i can just taste spice only, but i can enjoy original taste later.


anyway, i had 2 days off and before i take days off, i worked day shift(2pm-10pm) and watched 24 series one( last 3 DVD discs) and went to bed, it was almost 4 am... shilly but i could not stop watching! then i of course over slept next morning(I suppose to go celamic class by 10AM, but you know i couldn't make it!!) and i changed the schedule for next day, which is today.


Except i did some laundy and went to celamic class, i did nothing. that's what i need on my day off. but i regret if i could use my time more valuable... oh well, it's ok. i like being lazy.



Oh, this is tea i am having right now. I believe Lydia had same kind of tea before(I saw it on her blog), this is from China, Jasmine tea with real leaves and flowers(White flower is Jasmin, not yellow one) It is amazing that Chinese people make some tea and tie very nicely with other flower. i should read some book insted of watching DVD such a long time...


naoko

3 件のコメント:

Lydia さんのコメント...

I want to come to Japan and drink beautiful tea with beautiful naoko!

"On Your Left!" さんのコメント...

I want licorice exotic tea! I love spiced tea... and little cookies with tea.
Thank You,
Doug

Lydia さんのコメント...

when will we see you again???? I will bring exotic tea to make for YOU!

time is not only for spending, it is for USEING